Friday, May 10, 2013

Just a Few of my Recent Projects

Oh, man, it’s MAY!  MAY! Already! ACK!  My son turns 18 (boy do I feel old) and graduates (okay, now I feel older, sigh).  So what have I been up to lately to keep my mind off my aging body?  Well, let me show you………..

ATCs for An Altered Place Alphabet ATC Swap:

P7290250

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

An ATC for So Artful Challenges:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
                                                      Moonlight


An Altered File Folder for Gauche Alchemy

I’ve got several more cool projects that I just can’t share with you yet (RATS!).  I’ve got to wait until they are published on the respective Design Team blog.  But I promise, you will LOVE them!  Haunt the Gauche Alchemy & Basically Bare blogs if you want a sneak peek!

Until later…………………….

LiveWrite Signature Line

No comments:

Post a Comment