Friday, May 10, 2013

Viva Las VegaStamps! DT Tryout!

It’s that time again and I’m giving it my best shot!  It’s the Viva Las VegaStamps! Design Team call and here are my three entries. 

A tag:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
                                                            Fancy
Toasting Skeletons stamp from 100 Proof Press, Embellishments & Fabric from Gauche Alchemy

A card:

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

                                                              Enjoy
Stampers Anonymous Enjoy the Journey stamps, Retro Arrows from Basically Bare

A brooch:

                                                        The Artist
Tarot card stamp from Alpha Stamps, Potato Pearls, Domino

I hope you enjoyed my project entries for the Viva Las VegaStamps! Design Team call.  Now to keep my fingers, toes, knees, and elbows crossed!

Until later………………..

LiveWrite Signature Line

1 comment: