Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter! Egg Shaped ATCs

Yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve shared any of my work not pertaining to design teams.  Yes, I still participate in swaps; it’ s just been a busy year so far and I’m behind on posting.  Hopefully I can get caught up and post more soon.  I have several ATCs I haven’t shared that I did for an Alphabet swap (now to find where I stashed the pics) among others.

I apologize for the quality of these photos.  These were taken in my studio with my iPhone.

These are two egg-shaped ATCs I did for a swap on the AFTCM Yahoo page.  Meet Mr. Hoppy:

Easter Egg ATC Swap 1 Hoppy

I papered the egg shape in yellow paper and then stenciled over that with Orange Marmalade Distress Ink.  It’s very subtle, but really looks good in person.  Mr. Hoppy is a piece of German scrap and I glued down a string of beads, removing the string when the glue was dry.

Easter Egg ATC Swap 2 Bunny Cart

My Bunny Cart was done basically the same way as Mr. Hoppy, except I used silk ribbon on the edges and then glued beads on the top and bottom.

I still love participating in swaps but keep forgetting to take pictures.  Why?  Because usually, I’m running out the door trying to get to the post office to meet the mailing deadline.

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
Until later…………………………..
LiveWrite Signature Line

No comments:

Post a Comment