Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Beach Time! for Basically Bare

Good morning everyone.  Today, I have a couple of tags I made using the Basically Bare Celestial Shapes embellies.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Since my tags all started out as a green file folder (you know, those really thick, rigid ones), I gave them a good coat of gesso.  I then stamped my image and colored her in with Copics.  Next, I divided my tag into thirds.  The beach sand in Art Anthology Kona Velvet, the water is Art Anthology Lagoon Velvet, and the sky is a combination of Art Anthology Frost Sorbet and Reef Velvet.   I added waves with Art Anthology Linen Sorbet and a white gel pen.  The Celestial Sun is painted with Art Anthology Lemon Tart Velvet and the Celestial Clouds have a coat of Art Anthology Frost Sorbet.  A few real seashells and a real seahorse with a few words completes the tag.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

What is a "day" tag without a "night" one.  Same image, but this time I mixed Art Anthology Reef Velvet, Linen Sorbet, and Black Leather Jacket Sorbet to give me a night-time sky.  The Celestial Moon and Star was painted with Pewter Distress Paint and then given a coat of Frost Sorbet for added sparkle.  More seashells and words (painted with Lemon Tart Velvet) and this tag is done.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And I just couldn't resist!  I had to do one more tag with a slightly different image and wording.  Same Art Anthology paints, but this time, I used two Celestial Clouds for my sky.

All these beach-themed tags makes me want to head to the beach!

Marilyn

Supplies Used:
Basically Bare Celestial Shapes
Art Anthology Kona, Reef, Lemon Tart, & Lagoon Velvet, Frost and Black Leather Jacket Sorbet
Viva Las VegaStamps Parasol Lady in Chair & Swimsuit Lady Holding Hat
Distress Paint in Pewter
Seashells

Until later………………………….
LiveWriter Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment