Thursday, December 31, 2015

Love Journal Page for Art Anthology

Good evening everyone! The below is a project I created for Art Anthology and that posted on their blog yesterday.  We were given a them of "words of positive affirmation".  When I saw the “Where there is love, there is no darkness” sentiment on a stamp set, I knew that is what I wanted to work with this month.

True love does indeed chase away the darkness. Check out my Snapguide to see how I created this beautiful page, along with the list of supplies:  

Now that you have seen the process, here are a few closeups:





If you love Art Anthology products but have a tough time finding them at your local scrapbook store or on-line, go to www.artanthologyinc.com and click on Shop.  You can also find links to the blog, our entire line of products, Retailers, Facebook, and other points of interest.
I hope you enjoyed today’s journal page. It was uplifting to create.
Until later…………….


Marilyn





No comments:

Post a Comment