Hello Everyone! This month's challenge over on the Gecko Galz Blog is Shabby Chic Easter. Well anyone that knows me knows that Shabby Chic just really isn't my thing, so this month's Challenge was truly that!
This is what I knocked out after a couple of hours of tinkering around in my studio:
Here's how I made it:
1) Paint the tag with a mixture of Paper Artsy Bubblegum and Snowflake
2) I used a very old swirled frame stencil from Tattered Angels and a mixture Paper Artsy Glass Blue and Snowflake to stencil on a design.
3) Trim your image from the Gecko Galz Easter Joy Collage Sheet and place it about 1/3 up from the bottom of the tag.
4) Glue down some lace and then an assortment of flowers.
5) Emboss Happy Easter onto a sheet of vellum using Lindy's Stamp Gang Hibiscus Rose embossing powder.
6) Add pink and baby blue fiber tied up in a nice bow.
Happy Easter everyone! Don't forget to check out the Gecko Galz Etsy store for this and other great images. Until later........................
5 Fortune Teller Images!
3 hours ago