Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blogging

Wow, talk about hard to blog!  I cannot figure out how to get a different template up and going.  I mean, all I know how to do is choose one of Google's pre-done templates.

Maybe I'm technologically challenged.  At least that's what my teenager thinks.  Maybe I just am better at miniatures than at blogging.  Well, designing to blog, since I sure can talk.  At least I figured out how to add a "FOLLOWERS" button and I see that I do have a follower!  Thank you very much DOLLMUM!

Okay, so what did I get done today? I got one wall of my roombox (hopefully pictures coming soon as soon as I get a new charger for my camera's battery) redone, the second wall started on, and the third wall is ready to be prepped.  I'm also getting a few other things in the works and will hopefully have time to work on them around hunting season (it's deer season here) and trips up to where their camp is (my parents' house and land LOL). 

So, what's a person to do when she can't work on her minis at home?  She makes sure she has a mini where she's going to work on!  I have a dollhouse shell in horrible shape that I hope to rehab and turn each floor into a "roombox" of sorts.  Maybe shops or a different theme on each floor.  Who knows?  I'm kinda letting it sit in my mind and simmer.  Considering what's up there simmering, I think there's more of a "stew" up there now!

Well, back to the roombox.  I've also got the football game on and am trying to divide my time between it and my roombox.  I've been out of the house most of the day, so that's why I don't have anything else done!

Have a great weekend!  Oh, and maybe I'll just go by that magazine Creative Blogging that I've been eyeing at Borders.

Smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment