Monday, April 9, 2012

It’s Official! I’m Writing for Gauche Alchemy!

I’m doing the Happy Dance today - let’s see, is it the Tango, Twist, Watusi?  Nah, it’s the Cha Cha.  Cha cha cha cha cha CHA!  Cha cha cha cha cha CHA!  I’m officially a member of the Gauche Alchemy design team!

Gauche Alchemy

I was one of the lucky two to be chosen as a blog writer.  Yep, little ol’ me.  The girl that couldn’t say two words to anyone through 12 years of school and 6 years of college is now writing for an AWESOME blog.

Want to see some of their cool products?  Check out the Gauche Alchemy Store.  Like to read about some cool projects & meet the rest of the team?  Check out the Gauche Alchemy Blog.

Now, back to the grind.  After all, it is a typical Monday!

LiveWriter Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment