Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Recent Wins

Okay, I’ve been very remiss.  I’ve won several blog prizes lately and haven’t posted about them.  They’ve all been wonderful and the ladies that gave them away should have their hard work acknowledged.

First

Win LULU Necklace

I won this AWESOME necklace from LULU Kellogg – wore it to work yesterday and got all kinds of compliments.

WIN necklace

Cool Scarab necklace from Barb’s Botanical Gardens – will be wearing this one real soon!

Win Fairfield House 

Beautiful Journal, plaque and the sweetest birds from Fairfield House – Journal is going to be for my dream studio.  I’m going to start planning it & THEN convince hubby that I NEED one inside so he doesn’t feel so “neglected”  HEHE. HE ASKED FOR IT (look at yesterday’s post).

Win Hope Filled Living Stationary Set

Awesome handmade stationary set from Hope Filled Living – now I can send all kinds of letters.

Win North Dakota Kitchen

Plates, napkins, recipe cards and TWO Rachel Ray DVDs from North Dakota Kitchen – WOO HOO! Recipes galore.

Win TCC Dara Necklace 

Beautiful necklace from Dara through The Creative Connection – won’t fit around my head, but will hang in a prominent location in my studio so I can drool over it.

FOUR Collage Sheets from Create with Joy – great for my ATCs
A $25 Gift Card to Michaels from The Graphics Fairy – got my list ready!
AND a wonderful Gardening Kit from Vintage Linen Treasures (see sidebar) – now I can get the rest of my containers potted.

So, I’ve been doing the HAPPY DANCE a LOT lately.  I want to publicly say THANK YOU to all of these awesome ladies for hosting some wonderful giveaways!

I will be drawing the winner of the Cavallini butterfly stamps shortly.

Until Later………………………

3 comments:

  1. Oh some nice thins there Dolly. I love the jewelry.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've had an excellent run of luck!!! Cool Stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all your great wins!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete