Sunday, March 25, 2012

I’m Hosting a Tag Book Swap

I’m hosting a Tag Book Swap over on the AlteredPages-Artsociates blog where I am known as the Swap Princess. Smile

The theme is Wild West and you will make a Tag Book using at least 5 tags.  Tags must be no smaller than 2-3/8” x 4-3/4” and can be bound with something as simple as a binder ring.  Decorating the back of the tags is not necessary, though I’ll probably place a theme-related picture on the back of mine just to cover the up the blah color of my tags.

Deadline to sign up is March 31st with the Tag Book mailed out to me no later than April 16th.  I’ll be hosting swaps on on a regular basis on the AlteredPages-Artsociates blog starting April 15th so if anyone has suggestions for themes or mediums to use, let me know.  All help is greatly appreciated!

For more information, click HERE, or you can email me at mcgoo4@gmail.com.

LiveWrite Signature Line

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much Marilyn, you have really helped me a lot. Many smiles, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were creative. I know you all will have a blast creating!

    Have a beautiful weekend
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete