Friday, May 20, 2016

Altered Cigar Box, Tag, and Journal Page plus a Free Stamp from Gecko Galz

Good morning everyone!  I have several projects to share with you today, curtesy of Gecko Galz Collage Sheets.  First up an altered cigar box:


I took a wooden cigar box and covered it with paper from the Gecko Galz Graphicals Paper Pack.  I then cut out images from Hollywood Glam, matted them on black card and arranged them until I liked the layout.  I added german scrap around all the edges, and flat-back pearls and tiny black rhinestone across the top.  The entire box is covered in the Graphicals Paper and trim.


For this bright White Rabbit tag, I used a spatula and spread Dylusions Postbox Red and London Blue paint randomly across the tag.  I splattered LSG Cheshire Cat Cherry and Art Anthology Marlin all over and stamped randomly with a couple of Finnibar stamps.  I then layered my image from the Ask Alice collage sheet on top of coordinating paper and placed it on the tag. Finally I added sequins, brads, chipboard pieces, and buttons under and around the image.  A little Texture Lux Gold was scraped around to add a little more interest and shine.


This page is pretty simple.  I sprayed several colors of Art Anthology Colorations through the Joggles Flower Patch stencil and then dried.  I outlined the page with Maya Road fabric tape.  The image is from the Fairy Land Digital Stamp Set and was fussy cut and painted.  I scattered glitter randomly across the page using Soft Gel Medium and stamped and embossed the word "Believe".  Two butterfly charms complete the page.


And lastly, a Mother's Day Card using today's Free Digital Stamp.  I printed out the image and then fussy cut the mother, child, chair, and toys.  I painted the image with several colors of Silks (since they are translucent) and then added the image to a piece of colored card that was affixed to a white card base.  Happy Mother's Day was then printed on my laser jet printer, clued down, and outlined.

Now, that you've read through all of that, are you ready for you image?  Well, here it is!



Hope you enjoyed!  For more wonderful digital paper packs, collage sheet, and images, check out Gecko Galz on Etsy.

Until later....................


Marilyn

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful samples Marilyn!! I love that box!!
    thanks so much for the digi!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete