Monday, May 16, 2016

Coffee Journal Page

Good morning everyone.  If you know me, you know I love coffee.  This journal page is all about coffee and is courtesy of Technique Junkies stamps.


I started with a page in my paint journal.  You know, the one I smear excess paint and press dirty stencils into.  So, I can't actually tell you what colors I started with though I think I see a Tim Holtz Layered Stencil in there along with one from Faber Castell Design Memory Craft.  I did stamp the background with Technique Junkies Falling Checks, Swirls, Growing Wild stamps.  Next I stenciled some numbers using the Art Anthology Got Your Number stencil and Black Leather Jacket Sorbet.

I then splattered the heck out it with watered down white paint and black paint.  I stamped Drinking the Coffee with Versamark ink and embossed with Lindy's Terra Cotta Plum EP.  The coffee cup is from the Sizzix Bigz Fresh Brewed die.

I arranged everything the way I wanted it and then glued it down.  I do love my coffee.

Until later................


Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment